SHOP MANAGERS NEEDED
SHOP MANAGER (Two Full-Time Positions Available)
We're currently seeking individuals with four to five years retail experience, two of which should be store managment experience. We operate in an image based industry; therefore, qualifying candidates will need to have an appreciation for men's grooming and style. This full-time position, offers 36-45 hours a week and commands a competitive salary and profit sharing bonus. If you are currently working at another shop or in some other retail management position and are looking for a change, this could be an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door at The Shave.
MANAGEMENT CANDIDATES SHOULD:
- Possess human resource skills such as recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, disciplining, counseling and termination of employees
- Be able to manage inventories, develop and maintain vendor relationships
- Be fiscally responsible and be able to generate and follow operational budgets in order to maintain profitability
- Possess exceptional customer service skills and be able to handle client related problems as they arise
- Possess a minimum of four years retail experience and two years on management experience
- Be self motivated and highly energetic in order to keep up with The Shave's fast paced work environment
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment as outlined by Georgia's State Board of Cosmetology and Barbering
- Maintain the stability, reputation and Shave brand by complying with corporate and legal requirements
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Possess a strong sense of style
- Be dependable, reliable and professional
INTERESTED? Applying is easy.
Simply email our human resources team using the address below and be sure to include the following:
- Please attach your resume to the email making sure your current address, phone number and email address are included
- A statement of why you feel you would compliment the team at The Shave Barbershop in Savannah
- Include the date in which you could start if offered a position
- Be sure to include the position (SHOP MANAGER) and the name of the Shave location in which you are applying (SAVANNAH) by including the location name in the subject line of your email
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.