SHOP ASSISTANTS NEEDED
SHOP ASSISTANT (Two Part-Time Positions Available)
We're currently seeking individuals with one to two years retail experience that are able to assist our shop managers with daily operational tasks. We operate in an image based industry; therefore, qualifying candidates will need to have an appreciation for men's grooming and style. This part-time position, offers 15-25 hours a week and commands a competitive hourly wage and an excellent opportunity for growth in our fast moving company. If you are currently working at another shop or in some other retail position and are looking for a change, this could be an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door at The Shave.
SHOP ASSISTANT CANDIDATES SHOULD:
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Be able to operate client checkout and cash drawer operation
- Possess a minimum of one year retail experience
- Be self motivated and highly energetic in order to keep up with The Shave's fast paced work environment
- Assist managers by protecting fellow employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment as outlined by Georgia's State Board of Cosmetology and Barbering
- Maintain the stability, reputation and Shave brand by complying with corporate and legal requirements
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Possess a strong sense of style
- Be dependable, reliable and professional
INTERESTED? Applying is easy.
Simply email our human resources team using the address below and be sure to include the following:
- Please attach your resume to the email making sure your current address, phone number and email address are included
- A statement of why you feel you would compliment the team at The Shave Barbershop in Savannah
- Include the date in which you could start if offered a position
- Be sure to include the position (SHOP ASSISTANT) and the name of the Shave location in which you are applying (SAVANNAH) by including the location name in the subject line of your email
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.