MASTER BARBER (Part-Time & Full-Time Positions Available)
We're currently seeking experienced, licensed barbers to at The Shave. We operate in an image based industry; therefore, qualifying candidates will need to have an appreciation for men's grooming and style. Candidates should have a minimum of one year’s experience in a professional setting as a barber. The part-time position, offers 9-27 hours a week while the full-time position offers 36-45 hours per week. If you are currently working at another shop or you are barbering part-time elsewhere this could be an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door at The Shave. Our part-time barbers typically move into full time positions as they become available. This could be just the kind of change in scenery you’ve been looking for in your career and an excellent way to earn more money.
BARBER CANDIDATES SHOULD:
- Possess a Barber’s License Issued by the State of Georgia
- Possess a Minimum of One Year’s Professional Barbering Experience
- Be Self Motivated
- Possess a Strong Sense of Style
- Be Dependable, Reliable and Professional
> > > > APPLYING IS EASY < < < <
All licensed barbers and stylists are welcome to apply. Simply email our human resources team using the address below and be sure to include the following:
- Please attach your resume to the email making sure your current address, phone number and email address are included
- A statement of why you feel you would compliment the team at The Shave Barbershop in the Virginia Highlands of Atlanta
- Directions to find or location of photography of your latest men's grooming work (i.e. - Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Include the date in which you could start if offered a position
- Be sure to include the name of the location in which you are applying (ATLANTA) by including the location name in the subject line of your email
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.